Saturday, June 27, 2009

SO hot

Trying to deal with the heat today... it's probably going to peak at around 100 today, maybe higher. I'm sorry for Andrew, being in Chico it's probably about 10 degrees hotter down there. No walks for him today, I'm guessing. :) As for me, I've retreated to the living room where our AC unit is. The unit works really well (MUCH better than the puny wall unit we had in Anaheim), but the configuration of our house is such that only the living room gets cool. Ah, well, thankfully we have a spare twin mattress so I can nap in the "cool room" as I call it. (Our bedroom is on the "hot side" of the house & esp in the afternoon gets BLAZING!) And I've planned my work for the day such that I can do it all from the comfort of the cool room. :)

Drinking water, taking it easy. Staying cool.

Ariya

No comments:

Post a Comment